The RAW14L models are optimized for the new 14 SEER Regional Minimum Efficiency and the high EER required in the Southwest US, and are specifically designed to be matched with Johnson Controls Unitary Products indoor coils, furnaces, and air handlers to provide a complete system solution.
Due to continuous product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice. Additional efficiency rating information can be found at Guardian
- Easier Installation - Independent panels provide quick access for unit setup. Installation time is reduced by easy power and control wiring access. Select indoor matches available for quicker system installation. The factory installed filter-drier and factory charge for a 15-Ft line set means less time spent charging the system. The small base dimension and reduced unit clearances make for easier retrofits. *On site installation of TXV required.
- Durable Finish - The coated steel wire fan guard, coated external fasteners, and pre-treated G90-equivalent galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep. Powdercoat paint further protects external panels.
- Louvered Coil Protection - Two stamped steel louvered panels protect the coil from mechanical damage.
- Quality Coils - The high efficiency microchannel aluminum coil is manufactured using an improved material system providing reliable performance and small unit size.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high pressure switch. The liquid line filter-drier is factory installed to protect the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Environmentally Friendly - CFC-free R-410A refrigerant delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Top Discharge - Warm air is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping and allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.